Friday, August 15, 2008

the birth of my blog...

long time ago, i hav been thinking to have a blog of my own.....i am a person of dun really know how to express myself....maybe dun know how to write..hehe...
Holiday is approaching, dun really plan what to do....the plan of karaoke didnt work out...coz...not enaf ppl...then must wait for others...wan chin, angela, and elise..at least four of us hanging out together..so plan postponed...but we still got alot of places of eating...not yet go...esp..long time didnt eat pasta, cheese cake...stuff like that....when during the working days, is hard to think of these stuffs, coz to enjoy these stuffs need cozy, and relax environment, buddies, plus plenty of time....one of the place i hav enjoyed cheese cake the most is bakerzin....the cakes der r really yummy...
mum was calling yesterday...asking me to advice...bro to buy a cheaper car....but he won't listen...his still choose honda city...at last, i said fine... really tired...to convince him..after all, is not me who pay the car...hope he really drive carefully and utilize the car as wat he has planned...
today when i go back to um to return my robe, to get my scroll, my convo photo....
is kinda of sad feelings....dun know y...maybe when i looked around the campus, is no longer belongs to me..as how i used to study der last time...dun even get to meet my supervisors or lecturers...actually wan to ask ghok lan out to yam cha in um, but scare that she is not free, and oso dunno my queqe for all the stuffs will finish when...but to my surprise..quite fast as well...the photographer keeps on persuiting me to wax my photos....five pieces of 4R to 12R photos...about RM 75...without frame, just wax...so finally i agreed...with him...
i really hope can get my salary soon...aft all it has been a year since i came to this school...many things didnt settle properly...before i go for my study leave....really tired...to go here and der...get things done...then i can spend it for my shopping, it has been months didnt go for shopping...then oso can bless ppl around me...haha...

at last, show some of my convo moments...

Inside dewan tunku cancelor


Then, the VIP aka Raja Nazrin arrived with his car


Is my turn to go up to the stage and receive scroll...


Is family photo time...me, my mum and my bro...

happy oso lar....me


signing off....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home