Friday, August 29, 2008

after 51 years of independance...

Today just received the new time table, my period become less....hurray....!!!, but work load still the same...(",)

Although got 3 days break again, but alot of things waiting for me to accomplish: just wan to wish all the ppl that i know....a happy merdeka day....and
.....merdeka x 7....


Tomorrow is my bro's convo in Wisma MCA, wishing him a happy convo day....

Back from the 1 week sch holiday, many unwanted news come to me....My prayers list will include:
--> One of my collegue's hubby passed away...pray that Mdm Elizabeth will be strong to overcome everything...

--> My another collegue accidentally fall down.....and hurt her leg....pray that Mrs Lee will be more careful...

--> One of my fren's sis, called stephanie will recover frm viral infection soon....is time for Gilbert to show his love....haha

Yesterday, i finish printed all the co-curiculum evaluation for my librarian board...damm so low marks....i really pity them...for they really work hard every day through out the week....just becoz of servicing board like librarian, prefects....and etc...they hav no extra marks in national level coz no competitions.....the highest just can get a B....is really unfair compare to those sports club which can represent the sch...hmmm...is the system not good lor...

..signing off for the day...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home